10 nov 2012

Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath INSTRUMENTAL



 
A few weeks ago I decided to include in our catalog of backing tracks the latest single by the American singer Kelly Clarkson, who I follow after she won the first season of American Idol. It's a very good song, but not the best. I hope you enjoy it. If someone makes a cover I'd like to hear it. Of course, you have my permission to use this instrumental. The only condition is to put a link to the website of Track Planet.
If for whatever reason you need this instrumental track in high quality audio, it's available on Tracks Planet website ($0,79)

 
Hace unas semanas decidí incluir en el catálogo de backing tracks de Tracks Planet el último single de la cantante americana Kelly Clarkson, a la que sigo desde su proclamación como ganadora de la primera temporada de American Idol. Es un buen tema, aunque no el mejor, y espero que os guste. Si alguien hace un cover me gustaría oirlo y verlo. Por supuesto, tiene mi permiso para usar este instrumental. La única condición es que ponga un enlace hacia la página web de Track Planet. Si por la razón que sea, necesitais esta pista instrumental en alta calidad de audio, está disponible en la web de Tracks Planet ($0,79)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario